WordPress Playground is an open-source project and welcomes all contributors from code to design, and from documentation to triage. Don't worry, you don't need to know WebAssembly to contribute!
How can I contribute?
- Code? See the developer section.
- Documentation? See the documentation section.
- Reporting bugs? Open an issue in the repository.
- Triage – see the triage section.
- Ideas, designs or anything else? Open a GitHub discussion and let's talk!
- As with all WordPress projects, we want to ensure a welcoming environment for everyone. With that in mind, all contributors are expected to follow our Code of Conduct.
- Contributors should review the coding standards.
- You maintain copyright over any contribution you make. By submitting a pull request you agree to release that code under WordPress Playground License.